Prenatal Yoga is beneficial at any time during your pregnancy.
Yoga enables us to feel more comfort, and less pain, enhance flexibility, and improve strength and stamina. Breath work, gentle yoga postures and meditation are learned to enhance relaxation, flexibility, and confidence. In pregnancy, feeling physical ease which allows appreciation for the miracle growing within; during childbirth, having the strength and confidence to get through it no matter what happens; and for parenting, learning to go with the flow of new life with a baby.
Our instructor teaches a style of yoga that is gentle to the body, allowing anyone of any age to practice and flourish. There is always an emphasis on breath, and on the energy and alignment of the body throughout. Classes are taught intuitively, being guided from the heart, with the intention of meeting the needs of all students.
- You are required to complete the Parmed-X form. Please bring your completed form to the first class and give it to the instructor. Remember your caregiver also needs to fill out a portion.
- Modifications to poses will be suggested for any situation.
- Participants must be 12 weeks pregnant and beyond to register.
- No previous experience necessary.
- 6 class series $80/7 class series $90 (plus GST)
You can still register for November classes. Just bring in your Parmed-X as soon as you can. A waiver will still be required.
You can still register for a class that has started!
Register – Wolseley- Sundays 07/01/2018 – 18/02/2018
From: 1 pm – 2 pm *6 class series
no class on January 21st
Register – Wolseley- Sundays 25/02/2018 – 25/03/2018
From: 1 pm – 2 pm *5 class series